Saturday, March 22, 2014

MY HAIR DIARIES: My New Hair Routine


Hi everyone! =)

I'd like to share with you my "purple hair" routine. =) Ever since I got purple hair and bangs, I changed what I do with my hair a lot. I described how and with what I wash my hair in my last "MY HAIR DIARIES" blog post. Read HERE.

In this article, I'm going to show you how I style my hair after I wash it.
Watch here:

PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
Wella wellaflex long lasting flexible hold 2-days-volume Strong Hold mousse
L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight Thermo-Straightening Cream
Remington S-3500 hair straightener
L'Oreal Studio Nouveau Volum' Max hair spray number 6

I'm thinking of doing a separate video just about my fringe or a video where I'll check in every day and show you how my hair looks and how I work with it during the whole week, since I only wash it once a week and I think it could be interesting to show you how I make sure the hair doesn't look gross after 5 or so days (which sometimes happens :D)

Hope you enjoyed this! For my next "MY HAIR DIARIES", I think I'm going to film a very simple hair style that is perfect for those days when you want to hide the fact that your hair is not so fresh and nice :D
Have a lovely evening!
Lena

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!

    Also here is a great offer from ArganLife Hair Care Products. Do not waste your money! Click and benefit from our offer: BUY 1 ARGAN GET 1 FOR FREE
    ORDER NOW!

    ReplyDelete