Saturday, March 22, 2014

DRUGSTORE Colorful / Party Makeup Tutorial


Hi everyone! =)

Some of you commented on my previous drugstore makeup tutorial that you'd like to see more of these! I know makeup can get super expensive so finding good deals at the drugstore is like finding gold! :D There definitely are tons of awesome products that are very affordable and you can create countless looks with them. You don't need to spend a fortune on makeup =) You just have to find the right products.

Watch my first drugstore makeup tutorial here:

In this tutorial I'm trying to show you something different than my first drugstore tutorial. I did a very colorful look and I'll try to go for something different in the next drugstore tutorial so you can see how drugstore products can be versatile and that you can create ANY look with them =)
Watch here:


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Endless Purple
s.he stylezone eyeshadows in: 005 (white), 015 (pink), 030 (turquoise), 025 (purple)
essence all about matt fixing compact powder
black eyeshadw (I think I used one from a Sleek palette)
essence liquid ink eyeliner
L'Oreal Gel Intenza gel liner (you can do the wing with your liquid eyeliner, I just find it easier to do it with gel)
Catrice lip liner in Very Berry
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Electric Plum

I included the s.he eyeshadows in my February favorites, so you can check out more about them >>here<<
I also did a first impressions / review post about the essence all about matt fixing powder, >>read here<<.



Hope you enjoyed this =)
I'll be definitely doing more drugstore tutorials in the future so stay tuned! =)
Have an awesome day,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment