Saturday, February 1, 2014

FOTD: Purple Obsessed - Pop of Color On Lower Lash Line


Hi everyone =)

I'm here with another face of the day post. This time something very simple but I really liked it so I decided to share it with you =)


I was going out for pizza with my boyfriend, who joined me when I was taking pictures of my makeup :D That's why I decided not to put anything on my lips, I don't really like eating with lipstick.

EYES:
I didn't want to do just my basic everyday liquid eyeliner but I was still looking for something quick. I've always wanted to try purple on my lower lash line and since I knew we would be back home in an hour or so, I wouldn't have to worry about it getting messy. It was the perfect time to experiment. I lined my top lash line as usual with essence liquid ink eyeliner. Then I took Maybelline Color Tattoo in Endless Purple and lined my bottom lash line and waterline with it. Just in case, I set it with a matte purple eyeshadow from Sleek i-Divine palette Ultra Mattes V2. I also decided to do a small wing with the purple =) I then applied two coats of Benefit They're Real mascara and I especially love the definition on my lower lashes when I'm wearing a pop of color there =)
I think this is a great way how to incorporate color into your everyday look. I'm used to wearing black liquid eyeliner on my lower lash line so this was still within my comfort zone :D But I'm definitely trying this with turquoise one day!



Hope you liked this! ^_^
Thanks for reading.
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment